06 Jan Best of Tribe 2010
On March 1st of 2010, we started this Tribe project for all of those coaches running the Read & React. It was designed to provide you with ongoing tips, resources, and community to help you constantly improve as a Read & React coach.
But, of course, you’re busy – you can’t read every post or watch every video – you might have missed something. So, here’s a list of some of our most popular posts over the last year. Thanks for being in the Tribe and we look forward to many more years of “Best of Tribe” posts.
Read & React Basics
- Origins of the Read & React
- Are You Using All Your Weapons?
- Freedom Versus Control, Part 2
- New Layers: The Ball Screen
- Going Deeper into Pass & Cut
Practice Planning with Read & React
- The 12 Days of Practice
- 5 Steps to Teach the Read & React
- Read & React Warm Up Drills
- 2 Line Read Line Drill
- Read & React Transition Drill: Seamless
Read & React Tweaks
- Let the Post Defender Determine the Next Best Action
- Side Out of Bounds Quick Hitter
- Intentional Circle Reverse
- Baseline Out of Bounds Quick Hitter
- 5 Ways to Use Your 5 Man
Have your own favorites? Let us know which posts were your “Best of” in the comments.