07 Mar Hardwood Hustle Podcast: In the Lab with NBA Basketball Trainer Drew Hanlen
In this episode of the Hardwood Hustle Basketball Podcast, Alan Stein (Stronger Team) and Adam Bradley (Ball Hogs Radio) were joined by world-renowned NBA skills instructor and basketball consultant Drew Hanlen (@DrewHanlen) of Pure Sweat Basketball. Drew gave candid answers to questions like:
- From a skill development standpoint, what is the best advice you can give players?
- HS coaches are often hamstrung by state rules that prevent them from doing much with their players in the off-season. What advice would you give coaches?
- There are lots of basketball trainers that would love to run a business like Pure Sweat. What advice can you give them?
- What are the best ways to improve a player’s basketball IQ?
- What is the best advice you ever received as a player?