No More...Shooting 3's From Outside.Intercepted Passes.Confusing Set Plays.Failing To Score.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- A foolproof extension to the “Nail and Flank“ technique allows you to overload one zone defender with two attackers—one of your shooters is wide-open for a nearly guaranteed layup.
- Give your top players the freedom to live up to their full potential instead of confining them to set plays!
- All the moves and counter-moves you need to teach your team so they can switch from attacking player-to-player defenses to attacking zone defenses – without losing any of their offensive potential!
- Train your team to make decisions instinctively and create an offense which puts points up on the board.
- How to empower lower-skill players instead of hiding them.
- How to use Read and React basics to win with any lineup or set of players.
- “Go-To Moves” your team needs to ensure the “Third Grade Shot”—A clean layup—every time.
- How to use just two tactics (the “Pin Screen” and the “Pin and Skip”) to regain your scoring opportunities—AFTER the zone switches!
- Watch your team shoot well-positioned, wide-open 3 point shots and never default to desperately shooting from anywhere again!
- Walk away from trying to “Shoot them outta the zone“ and never look back! Instead, you’ll have a detailed system which produces points like clockwork.
- The Zone Attack is not a “first“ strategy you try before defaulting to something else. It’s your constant strategy against zones because it’s a dynamic system, NOT an orchestrated play.
- How to create wide-open 3 point shots, even when your layup is contested.
Coach Torbett has presented a step by step guide on how to attack any zone out of any formation. In our short time using these concepts, we have shot more layups, and our players are confident in how we want to attack zone defenses.
John Carroll High School - Birmingham, AL
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I believe in my systems! They just work. If for any reason you want to return your system, just send us an email within the first 60 days.