05 Aug Read & React Team Camp at Adelphi
Rick is excited to be heading up to New York tomorrow for our first of its’ kind, Read & React Team Camp at Adelphi University. The Read & React Team camp is going to be focused on the implementation of the R&R. This unique opportunity is ideal for High School, AAU or Travel Teams preparing to implement the R&R or further refine their execution of the R&R to gain a deeper understanding of how to increase scoring efficiency.
Speaking of scoring efficiency, let us share some staggering stats with you that illustrate the what the Read & React can do for your team! Adelphi University started running the Read & React offense during the 2012-2013 season, in the past two years they have accomplished the following:
- Increased point production by 20 points in the first year running R&R
- Nationally Ranked for 13 weeks with their highest at #13
- Most Northeast-10 Conference wins in school history
- Earned birth to the 2014 NCAA Division II Tournament
- #2 FG% in NCAA Division II
- #3 Team Scoring in NCAA Division II
For an even closer look at how the Read & React can improving your teams scoring and performance, check on these stats below comparing Adelphi before and after R&R was implemented.
If you’re interested in attending their Team Camp August 8-10 click here to Learn More and REGISTER!