The sole purpose of the Stronger Team Huddle is to provide youth & high school basketball coaches and trainers with proven performance training techniques & philosophies through instruction, demonstration and hands-on participation. This event is not a clinic, conference, seminar or certification. It is an unparalleled educational experience.
The curriculum for the Huddle was derived from the Stronger Team Training System (a proven resource on improving basketball-specific athleticism). Participants will have the opportunity to observe, learn and experience every component of this revolutionary program.
Previous participants have traveled from 34 states as well as Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Chili, Lithuania, Belgium, Republic of Georgia and Hong Kong.
The entire Huddle experience is based off the ancient Chinese proverb, “I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.”
Participants will have the opportunity to hear, see and do the 4 primary components of the Huddle program for a truly comprehensive experience.
- Classroom Lecture & Power Point (with video)
- Weight Room & Court Demonstration
- Participant Participation
- Discussion and Q & A
Your registration fee also includes permanent access to the Virtual Huddle (online video of the entire event)
Dates: March 27-29, 2015
Location: Nike World Headquarters in Portland, OR
What does your $1,499 payment include?
- 2-nights at the Courtyard Portland Beaverton
- All meals & local transportation (including airport pick-up and drop-off)
- 15+ hours of in-depth course instruction
- All-digital Stronger Team Training System (sent electronically)
- Private tour of the Nike campus
- Exclusive access to the world renown Nike Employee Store
- Participation at the Shoot360 facility
- Sponsor gift bag
- Official Certificate of Completion
- Permanent access to Virtual Huddle (online video of the entire event)
- One participant will win a new Vertimax V-8 unit ($3,000 value)!